If you joined us this Spring for Beginner ASL, this advanced class will pick up where you left off, as well as give you more time to practice what you learned.
The class will be offered again at Exit 11 on Tuesday evenings starting September 4th following the beginner class. We will use the same book and class will run from 7:15-8:15.
It is Larry's mission to teach the hearing community how to interact with the deaf community. He will make you laugh and learn.
Who should attend?
- Family members who want to communicate better with deaf relatives.
- Individuals interested in learning sign to communicate with deaf individuals in their local community.
- Shop owners who want to communicate with their deaf customers.
- Medical professionals who want to communicate with deaf patients.
- Police and Fire personnel
- Parents/Grandparents who want to learn to communicate with their baby by teaching basic signs for "more", "done", "eat", "change" and other signs for everyday items.