Presented by: Wyatt Swartz with W. Swartz & Company
Having a hard time figuring out what your financial future might look like?
This workshop will walk you through a basic financial planning process and at the end you will leave with your own financial plan and process ready to put into action.
Who should attend?
- Individuals just starting to save or trying to figure out how.
- Those folks who have been doing their best to plan for the future but just not sure they are doing it right.
To get the most out of this presentation it is recommended that you….
- Have an approximation of your assets, liabilities, monthy/annual cash flows
- Have an approximation of your investment accounts allocation (mix of stocks, bonds, cash)
Bonus Material: 5 Blunders Investors Make
- What the blunders are
- Why they are blunders
- How to avoid these blunders
Members and Guests are FREE to attend but please RSVP because seating is limited.